Wednesday, October 3, 2007

9/11/07

Hey Everybody. Sorry for this delay in blogging. I can't really say that I've been busy, but I can say I have virtually no free time due to massive expenses of waiting around. Today's hte 9/11 anniversary and the battalion had a little ceremony this morning. I wasn't' there because of a little wonder we call sick call. Basically I waited around a couple of hours to get some Tylenol and an ace bandage. Of course this really isn't any different than my regular HMO. Although, in the real world I can buy Tylenol myself and keep it instead of having to have the drill sergeants babysit if for me. Today was a relaxation day after the PT test and a brief foot march up a very steep hill. It's funny, it seems like no matter where we march it seems to be 90% uphill. The PT was a mixed bag. I did decent on the push ups, good on the sit ups and bad on the run. This, of course due to the fact that I've been running with one leg.

No comments: