Sunday, September 9, 2007

8/29/07

I got filthy today. You know when you see pictures of soldiers crawling underneath barbed wire covered in mud. That was me today. And let me tell you something, Georgia mud bears a strong resemblance smell wise to Massachusetts sewerage. Afterwards, they hosed us down, was exactly what I needed. Then they gave us MRES. Now... let me tell you something about MRE (meals ready to eat supposedly provide enough nutrition to last a whole day. Unfortunately we're not allowed to eat anything snack like so I have to throw away half the bag, but at least the MRE's have some variety to them. The chew hall on the other hand is the same thing every day. Take for example my daily breakfast: cottage cheese, raisins, a bagel, two hard-boiled eggs with water, powerade and orange juice. Everyday

No comments: